Final Fantasy Tactics PSP dated for Europe
Square Enix has announced this morning that Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions will be released October 5th 2007 across all PAL territories (including Australia) for the PlayStation Portable.
Game Features Include:
- Final Fantasy turns tactical. Experience strategic, turn-based combat on 3D battlefields brought to life with breathtaking art and stunning visual effects
- Customize your characters - with 22 jobs and over 400 abilities to choose from, the tactical options open to you in combat are nearly endless
- Uncover secret truths hidden within a gripping tale of intrigue, betrayal, heresy, love and heroism
- Recruit legendary Square Enix characters to your party, including Balthier from Final Fantasy XII and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII
- Watch key scenes unfold through gorgeous, cutting-edge animation
- Immerse yourself in a captivating audio score from Hitoshi Sakimoto the composer of Final Fantasy XII
- Fight against your friends in wireless melee, or team up with them for co-op missions
With this announcement, Europeans can now feel somewhat relieved, as they will finally get something before Americans. Bask in it while you can!
Stay tuned to PSU for our review on Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions later this year.