Everyday Shooter to emerge October 11
- Posted October 9th, 2007 at 04:20 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 5 Comments
We've seen numerous dual analogue top down shooters recently - Blast Factor, Geometry Wars and Nucleus just to name a few. Everyday Shooter is similar to those, though with a psychedelic music-inspired twist.
An independently made game, Everyday Shooter combines funky interactive music (different for each stage), visuals, and chained combo strings into one small PSN title.
This unique title will be available via the PlayStation Store this coming Thursday for USD 9.99.
- 12:56am EDT - October 9th, 2007
- 1:59am EDT - October 9th, 2007
- 7:25am EDT - October 9th, 2007
looks a bit crap, i'd rather sony focus on getting more demos on to all PSN's then top down shooters
- 8:49am EDT - October 9th, 2007
psn id: gingo.. might get this if it ever comes to european store
- 9:41am EDT - October 9th, 2007
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!