Warhawk patches in the works
- Posted October 22nd, 2007 at 05:28 EDT by Michael Harradence
Incognito’s Dylan Jobe has confirmed that the company is working on two patches to improve the overall performance of its PlayStation Network title, Warhawk.
Speaking on the official PlayStation Blog, Jobe, Warhawk’s Game Director, revealed that the first patch should be available to users around the globe by the end of the month. Full details on the improvements made can be seen below:
- Stat database stability improvements
- Improved server stability
- Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
- Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
- “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side updates for Patch v1.1:
- Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
- Significantly improved client connection stability
- Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed.
- Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
- Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
- Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.
Elsewhere, Jobe touched on the subject of users who have been reported stat-padding or generally causing a nuisance, and confirmed that he would be enforcing “Warhawk Arbiters”; that is, members of the community who are “in the trenches” observing leader boards, community stats and online matches.
Stay tuned for more Warhawk-related updates here at PSU as they break.