Warhawk patches in the works
- Posted October 22nd, 2007 at 05:28 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 8 Comments
Incognito’s Dylan Jobe has confirmed that the company is working on two patches to improve the overall performance of its PlayStation Network title, Warhawk.
Speaking on the official PlayStation Blog, Jobe, Warhawk’s Game Director, revealed that the first patch should be available to users around the globe by the end of the month. Full details on the improvements made can be seen below:
- Stat database stability improvements
- Improved server stability
- Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
- Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
- “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-side updates for Patch v1.1:
- Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
- Significantly improved client connection stability
- Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed.
- Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
- Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
- Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.
Elsewhere, Jobe touched on the subject of users who have been reported stat-padding or generally causing a nuisance, and confirmed that he would be enforcing “Warhawk Arbiters”; that is, members of the community who are “in the trenches” observing leader boards, community stats and online matches.
Stay tuned for more Warhawk-related updates here at PSU as they break.
- 12:40am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
so it should be this week,lets hope the patch work fin,
- 1:53am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
Its about time
- 2:15am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
- 2:38am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
psn id: gingo... if one thing warhawk needed it was a patch so now we finally get one it should the best online game even more than it is now
- 2:40am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
OK.. This was known since Friday...Long wknd huh..
- 6:02am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
- 6:18am EDT - October 22nd, 2007
UPDATE IDEA: I would love to have the ability to eject from an aircraft parachuting down from the sky firing at the enemies - how cool would it be shooting the parachute of a ejecting enemy?? Now thats a cool idea! if you like this spread the word!!
- 8:35pm EDT - October 23rd, 2007
Good to know there are patches before I get the game
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!