MotorStorm Devil's Weekend patch
- Posted November 8th, 2007 at 10:53 EDT by
- 10 Comments
Today, November 8, the developers of MotorStorm will be releasing a new 3.0 patch along with the new Devil’s Weekend DLC available through the PSN store.
The Update 3.0 patch will feature the following:
- Support for DualShock 3 with adjustable sensitivity settings
- Sensitivity settings for SixAxis Motion Sensor control
- The concept of having your finishing position from the last race determining where you will be starting for the next race within the same online lobby.
- Grid order for first race in any online lobby is completely randomized
The Devil’s Weekend will feature the following:
- 4 New tickets containing 10 races
- 5 New vehicles and one special unlockable vehicle, all with three new skins.
- A Halloween (Belated gift) themed vehicle available to everyone who updates to the new server patch 3.0.
Developed by Evolution Studios, MotorStorm is the PlayStaton 3’s flagship racing title that puts gamers into crazed racing environments with lots of mud and dirt. Players can pick from dirt bikes, ATVs, sand rails, rally cars, and monster trucks to test out their racing skills against the computer A.I. or online against friends/foes.
MotorStorm comes free with every purchase of the 80GB PlayStation 3.
Source: PlayStation Blog
- 6:09am EST - November 8th, 2007
The update 3.00 patch with the rumble and halloween stuff has been out for like a week already. I know the new track is due today though. Which I won't be buying.
- 6:20am EST - November 8th, 2007
yeah, i already have 3.00 and the haloween paint job for the truck, have done for at least a week. Where as the pack, sounds good, although the UK/EU version will probably have half the vehicals, which we will have to purchase extra later on (like the last pack.) Does this come with a new course like the last one or is it basically just vehicals?
- 6:26am EST - November 8th, 2007
@Nick: There will also be a new track, called Devil's Crossroads. I just seen this video thing about it (cant rememember where) and it looks quite good. It's the longest track that they have made so far.
- 6:35am EST - November 8th, 2007
psn id: gingo.... evolution have done an excellent job in keeping this game updated months and months after its release if only more games could sdo this it would be awesome
- 6:49am EST - November 8th, 2007
Oh my god! Version 3.0! I wonder what version it will be when MotorStorm 2 comes out... and the demo... :)
- 8:20am EST - November 8th, 2007
@chris: Thanks for your reply. Very useful.
- 12:00pm EST - November 8th, 2007
Nice can't wait to get home and download all this stuff tonight. It is going to be an late, late night.
- 3:15pm EST - November 8th, 2007
FREE iPod Touch: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4072416
- 6:52pm EST - November 8th, 2007
motorstorm kicks major tail yo! I'm trying to get that sometime soon!
- 7:59pm EST - November 8th, 2007
The U.S just got it guys.