Lost Planet demo removed, new one up shortly
- Posted February 9th, 2008 at 10:54 EDT by
- 22 Comments
Anyone who has downloaded this demo from the update on Thursday can attest to the problems that it came with. Players were repeatedly told open rooms were full and that servers couldn't be connected to. Well, the demo has been pulled from being downloadable and apparently will be fixed and put back up shortly.
Capcom's Senior Director of Communications has apologized for the error and has noted that their team is working overtime in order to fix these issues and bring you the great online capabilities that Lost Planet is capable of.
Hopefully this isn't foreshadowing of what's to potentially come, come release day.
- 5:57am EST - February 9th, 2008
yea i can't enter because of that it always says ''game full'' even with one player on the game by the way it's still on the japanese marketplace and it is on english
- 6:01am EST - February 9th, 2008
good but how will we know if we are downloading the new version or the old version
- 6:04am EST - February 9th, 2008
Eagles, use your brain. It said it was removed. So if you see one up there, then what would you assume?
- 6:10am EST - February 9th, 2008
psn id: gingo.... cool i'll just delete the one i've and download the new one when they have fixed the problem
- 6:23am EST - February 9th, 2008
I just wish they would add single player to test as well I am not a fan of online gaming
- 7:25am EST - February 9th, 2008
ya i was gone check my connection allaways say the room is full
- 7:29am EST - February 9th, 2008
can't wait for the new one , the game is sweet like awesome
- 7:39am EST - February 9th, 2008
I thought it was my crappy router... Sounds good.
- 7:43am EST - February 9th, 2008
I tried this one, I wont however waste my time on the new one. It says a lot about a companies QC when something this bad is allowed to hit the public.
- 8:07am EST - February 9th, 2008
Great this doesn't really make its publicity more positive.
- 8:16am EST - February 9th, 2008
I haven't had too many problems with it..
- 9:29am EST - February 9th, 2008
it wasnt even on the psn store............wtf?
- 11:01am EST - February 9th, 2008
don't you just want to run and but this game after that demo,lol. this demo just enforced everything capcom has enstore for us ps3 owners. Nothing at all
- 12:56pm EST - February 9th, 2008
Ick, I hope they work out those kind of things before they launch the full game.
- 2:35pm EST - February 9th, 2008
Standard from Crapcom, lost faith ever since DMC4, and they don't seem to ever be getting back on my good side.
- 2:53pm EST - February 9th, 2008
What ever happened to giving us a demo of a story mode?????
- 2:57pm EST - February 9th, 2008
well it works now so no problems
- 3:48pm EST - February 9th, 2008
sucks for them
- 5:55pm EST - February 9th, 2008
good thing i didnt download it right from the start when i first saw it.... but im sure i wont download it at all lol, i downloaded the trailer for the game and all it was like is "blah blah blah" *robots fighting* and im like seriously "wth?" cuz robot fighting games are SOOO OLD now...
- 6:08pm EST - February 9th, 2008
Not a good way to start sucking up to the PS3 crowd now Capcom.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!