Alone in the Dark tech demo
- Posted February 16th, 2008 at 11:50 EDT by
- 19 Comments
Alone in the Dark seems to be growing in anticipation with each and every tidbit of release. A tech demo has been released by their developers and will give us an in-depth look at the rules within the game. The video will explain the ability to create and customize your own weapons and the rules of their world.
Let us just say that you'll never look at sticky tape the same again.
- 6:56am EST - February 16th, 2008
This looks like Resident Evil to me. Hopefully it is, gameplay wise, but not completely a rip off of it.
- 7:08am EST - February 16th, 2008
WOW that looks fun
- 7:42am EST - February 16th, 2008
BlueRevolvuR, You dont know much about survival horrors history, ins't you?
- 8:06am EST - February 16th, 2008
this game looks amazing!!!
- 8:14am EST - February 16th, 2008
psn id: gingo... this video has changed my whole view of this game i'm seriously thinking about buying it now
- 8:19am EST - February 16th, 2008
Fancy.. Gotta try this at home!
- 9:15am EST - February 16th, 2008
- 10:02am EST - February 16th, 2008
I wasn't even interested in this game 'till today
- 11:02am EST - February 16th, 2008
This game sure looks good i will say it looks like Resident Evil aswell but it has something new to it that i think will make it more fun aswell play the game more then just once to see if you can kill a monster in a other way :)
- 11:26am EST - February 16th, 2008
when this came out?
- 11:41am EST - February 16th, 2008
This game looks sweet.
- 1:45pm EST - February 16th, 2008
looks pretty inovative. I guess it looks alright.
- 2:32pm EST - February 16th, 2008
Man that looks excellent! Im so gonna buy that now.
- 10:46pm EST - February 16th, 2008
Wow. Real nice. Gonna have to get it now.
- 2:07am EST - February 17th, 2008
looks really nice.
- 4:36am EST - February 17th, 2008
Amazing, looks real good now cant wait til this is out. Also i reckon its a safe bet the new resident evil wont have such interactions, except maybe fro the lighting.
- 7:43am EST - February 17th, 2008
This does look very creative. The ability to create new weapons and interact them with enemies like that. I have some questions though. For one, is what all systems(PC included) is this coming out on? Two, if there is not a release date, is there a time frame for an expected release?
- 8:27am EST - February 17th, 2008
This game looks great. I might get it. Light efects are awsome.
- 9:36am EST - February 17th, 2008
Sticky tape,sticky tape STICKY TAAAPEE!!!!!!!!! JUST SAY TAPE GOD DAMMIT! EVERYONE KNOWS TAPE,IS,STICKY!!!!!!
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!