Army of Two Tips/Cheats
- Posted March 10th, 2008 at 01:31 EDT by PSU Staff
- 5 Comments
- All primary weapons
Successfully complete the game on the Recruit difficulty to unlock all primary weapons (assault rifles, shotguns, etc.).
- All secondary weapons
Successfully complete the game on the Contractor difficulty to unlock all secondary weapons.
- All basic weapons
Successfully complete the game on the Professional difficulty to unlock all basic weapons.
- All other weapons
Successfully complete the game on the Operative difficulty to unlock all other weapons.
- Professional mode
Successfully complete the game on the Recruit or Contractor difficulty to unlock the Professional difficulty.
- Easy money in China
Start the China mission, and successfully complete the first objective for $30,000. After you have completed the objective, go to the checkpoint, which is back down the hill next to the hovercraft by the dock. Once you get to the checkpoint (which saves your money), quit and restart the mission. Repeat this as many times as desired.
- Intel locations
The following is a list of all 14 briefcase locations. You get a cash reward for picking up each briefcase. They can only be collected once, and disappear in future playthroughs once they are collected. You can check "Objective" in the pause menu to see how many briefcases you have collected for the level. Collection is accumulative; you do not have to collect all briefcase in the first playthrough.
1. Behind the first M-11 missile is a small uphill path; follow it all the way to the end to find the briefcase.
2. After encountering the first heavy armor guard in the mission (a cutscene plays showing him walking out of a door), kill him and all the guards, and search the platform area. The briefcase is up past a short set of stairs at the back of the platform.
3. In the area just outside of Brian Hick's cell, go all the way to the back to find the briefcase.
1. Right before ascending the ladder to take out Ali Youseff's Lieutenant's Helicopter, look around at the bottom of the ladder to find the briefcase.
2. When you are asked to call in the air-strike on the bunker, run to the tent nearest to the huge wall dividing the area (there are some sentry towers near the wall). The briefcase is on the side of the tent facing the wall.
3. In the final area of the mission before meeting Ali Youseff, there are some metal platforms with guards on it. Kill them all, climb up the small steps to the second level of the platform, and then the ladder to the third level to find the briefcase.
1. On the main deck of the ship after you land, run behind the control tower and to the right to find the briefcase on a platform on the side of the ship.
2. In one of the hangars, you have to operate one of the planes to blow through a door (a heavy armored guard appears once the door is blown). Search around the wall closest to the door. The briefcase is behind some missiles.
3. In the final hangar, after activating the missiles to sink the ship, look around the back right of the hangar to find a basketball court. The briefcase is behind the basketball hoop closest to the hangar wall.
... (continued on next page)
- Page 1
- Page 2
- 9:35pm EDT - March 10th, 2008
is the game worth buying need a review!!!!!
- 9:54pm EDT - March 10th, 2008
PSU will have their review of this title up shortly. We had to wait to receive it from EA
- 11:12am EDT - May 8th, 2008
this game is the BEST, again THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1
- 6:11am EDT - June 9th, 2008
save ur money ,rent it
- 7:40am EDT - March 11th, 2009
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!