Warhawk v1.5 patch detailed
- Posted August 12th, 2008 at 00:17 EDT by
- 29 Comments
Dylan Jobe has confirmed the complete specifications of the upcoming Warhawk v1.5 patch on the Official PlayStation blog.
As most know, Warhawk has had a consistent supply of free updates and patches, thus it comes as no surprise that they're continuing to make the game better with not only Trophy support, but with all of the following:
- Custom in-game music confirmed once again.
- Training tutorials -- 4 offline tutorials for "newbies" to the game, focusing "on the core principals of each of the 3 modes of gameplay: Infantry, Ground Vehicles and Aircraft." The fourth tutorial, Flight Practice, will have players destroying as many attack drones as possible in 3 minutes. Completing these tutorials will result in a trophy.
- Clan leaders will now have the ability to retract a clan invite.
- 20 new paint schemes and 50 new insignias.
- Participants of the GGL tournament will receive a in-game GGL-Ceremonial Knife. The winners of the tournament will receive a Champion's Blade.
- Green servers will be designated for rookies only.
- Some issues and exploitations were fixed.
You can find the entire list of information regarding the upcoming patch by simply clicking here.
- 7:25pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
Can't wait, especially for the jet-pack patch!
- 7:25pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
On the site it gives a hint at the jet packs, I can't wait for this patch!
- 7:28pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
Awesome! I just started playing it again after the last update. Those new modes are grrrreat! I also hated how I would get a ride in a warhawk just to crash, epic bail. FTW
- 7:46pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
cant wait going 2 start playing it more i hope the have a jetpack
- 8:33pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
ya ha jet packs wooohooo . cant wait for this
- 8:41pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
Awesome! another SWEET update!
- 9:12pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
even though i don't play it as much as I would like (it is a very fun game) it is amazing support they provide for this game.
- 10:07pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
good stuff...Warhawk is really a fun game ;]
- 10:25pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
Sweet, can't wait.
- 10:32pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
- 11:19pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
COOL!! can't wait.
darn wish that blade or that GGL was worldwide *sigh*
Argh, when are bots going to be included in this game. Its getting so damn annoying only having up to four people offline to play with....And even then I can only have up to two people since I don't have four controllers, really f***** off that no bots are in the game.
- 11:26pm EDT - August 11th, 2008
- 12:29am EDT - August 12th, 2008
Another update, hopefully can fixed some of the servers - jetpacks will be a death-trap who every owns one good luck cause you are going to need it.
- 12:30am EDT - August 12th, 2008
About tiem they made servers for rookies because every time I go on Warhawk there are wat to many people who play it every day and don't go outside, so I get trashed.
- 1:28am EDT - August 12th, 2008
what about trophies?
Kulpa | kulpa
- 3:44am EDT - August 12th, 2008
- 4:35am EDT - August 12th, 2008
Training tutorials and rookie servers!!! Awesome............ still shoulda been there from the start but awesome nonetheless.
- 4:53am EDT - August 12th, 2008
awesome!!!!!!!! i've been waiting for the knives since the warhawk competition ended. tutorials sound fun too. maybe theyl teach me something
- 4:55am EDT - August 12th, 2008
From what I get jetpacks are going to be new stuff in the 3rd expansion (which you have to pay for).
And @BlueDragoon0 aren't you supposed to play online? You can still play splitscreen online as long as it is on unranked servers.
- 5:01am EDT - August 12th, 2008
Best Ps3 Online Game by far, another awesome update
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!