Battlefield: Bad Company Trophies
- Posted October 20th, 2008 at 16:34 EDT by
- 19 Comments
EA and DICE are preparing to launch a patch for their successful shooting franchise that will enable the ability to unlock Trophies. While all of these Trophies are the exact same as their 360 Achievement counterparts, it's nice to see developers taking the extra time to offer them to PS3 owners. Players are going to need some serious skill and time to collect all of these bad boys.
- Always get paid in gold bars - Complete 'Welcome To Bad Company' on normal
- Action, not words - Complete 'Welcome To Bad Company' on hard
- Not even a nugget - Complete 'Acta Non Verba' on normal
- Where are they going so fast - Complete 'Acta Non Verba' on hard
- You and what army - Complete 'Crossing Over' on normal
- Say goodbye to the gold - Complete 'Crossing Over' on hard
- He might come in handy - Complete 'Par for the Course' on normal
- Cart Wheels - Complete 'Par for the Course' on hard
- Hold on! - Complete 'Air Force One' on normal
- Russia - Complete 'Air Force One' on hard
- Let´s take that boat - Complete 'Crash and Grab' on normal
- You found it you keep it - Find 5 unique collectibles
- Half way thru - Find half of all collectibles
- Staying Alive - Complete one mission without dying (any difficulty)
- Death From Above - Kill 25 enemies in a helicopter
- Home Wrecker - Destroy 200 walls
- The Hypochondriac - Use Auto Injector 50 Times
- Manic Lumberjack - Knock down a small forest
- The Anti-Mechanic - Destroy 50 vehicles (containing enemy AI)
- Been There, Drove That - Drive all vehicle types (Jeep, Tank, Heli, Boat One In a Million Hit hostile helicopter with laser designator)
- I Love Gold - Find one gold bar
- Check My Grill - Find half of the gold bars
- On Top of The World - Climb to the highest spot in the game
- Get me started - (Online) Participate in one online match (Ranked)
- Leatherneck - (Online) Play 100 online matches
- Never Used a Door - (Online) Destroy 1000 walls
- Forest Ranger - (Online) Knock down 1000 trees
- With My Devil Dogs - (Online) Use Squad in the menu, find a friend and play one round
- There is no I in Squad - (Online) Have 20 Squad members spawn on you without dying in a single round
- Dog owner - (Online) Collect 5 unique dog tags
- Get the dog - (Online) Collect 50 unique dog tags
- Be the best - (Online) Place #1 in a ranked match
- Vehikill - (Online) Get at least one kill in every vehicle
- Specialist - (Online) Reach Rank 3
- Master Sergeant - (Online) Reach Rank 8
- Colonel - (Online) Reach Rank 20
- Drive By - (Online) 100 kills using vehicles
- Catch The 'Bad' Moment - (Online) Take 3 pictures using the image system
- Darwin's Parachute - (Online) Glide in the parachute for 3 seconds
- I am Bad Company - (Online) Achieve all the awards
- Ooh Rah - (Online) Achieve half of all awards
- Capitalist pigs, very nice - Complete 'Crash and Grab' on hard
- Killer on the loose - Kill 25 enemies
- Sir, yes sir - Complete 'Ghost Town' on normal
- Clean sweep - Find all the collectibles
- Beans Bullets Bandages - (Online) Get 10002 kills
- Here is your DD-214 - Complete 'Ghost Town' on hard
- Gold Digger - Find all gold bars
- General of the Army - (Online) Reach Rank 25
- Battlefield: Bad Company
- 11:38am EDT - October 20th, 2008
didnt know this had trophies...........
- 11:40am EDT - October 20th, 2008
ok... are the online ones retroactive... if not.. how do you reset your stats?
- 11:58am EDT - October 20th, 2008
dang this game is so good
- 11:59am EDT - October 20th, 2008
i hope the online trophies are retroactive. if you go to the battlefield website and check your stats you'll realize they already had these achievements you just didnt get a trophy. i really dont want my stats to be reset...
- 12:18pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
k, so when are they gonna release the patch??
- 12:38pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
- Darwin's Parachute - (Online) Glide in the parachute for 3 seconds ??
- 12:40pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
again - anyone know if they're retroactive, I'm not going to spend a lot more time with this game but having the trophies i've earned would be cool....
- 12:52pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
Online trophies will be retroactive (according to logic), and Parachute I believe is a typo. Just jump down from a really high place and make sure you are in the air 3 secs.
Just when are they going to release it!?
- 12:58pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
Hope they are retroactive.. or there is no point in them.
- 1:07pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
i think they online one like the 10k kills are retroactive, its one of my favourite games, i dont mind replaying story mode
- 1:14pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
What if you've done a lot of this already before the trophies came out
- 1:35pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
yes please tell me if all my hard work on this game already will give me trophies???
- 2:06pm EDT - October 20th, 2008
- 2:22am EDT - October 21st, 2008
Just eject from an helicopter as far up as possible and then fall for 3 seconds. No parachute involved, really.
- 3:14am EDT - October 21st, 2008
hope this comes out soon...been waiting for trophies to play through the single player campaign again. I simply refuse to do it again without trophies ^_^
- 4:23am EDT - October 21st, 2008
- 6:22am EDT - October 21st, 2008
So no real word on when?
- 6:48am EDT - October 21st, 2008
- 8:11am EDT - October 21st, 2008
I dont know when its coming out but I went online with badcompany and trophies are there... but I didnt get any, even though I sure as he ll played through the whole game on hard, are they online trophies only that I was seeing?????
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!