MGO update v1.20 ushers in new modes/options
- Posted November 26th, 2008 at 04:33 EDT by
- 11 Comments
Konami has released a new patch for Metal Gear Online, updating the game to v.1.20. In addition to including new characters and modes for the MEME expansion, the patch also adds new skills, rules, and options to the original game as well. Check out the full list of updates below.
1) New skills
2) Change of skill specification
3) New rules:
- Stealth Deathmatch
4) New BGMs
5) Change of weapon specification
6) New weapon explanations
7) New functions "Skill Set" and "Gear Set"
8) Briefing Screen appearance has changed
9) The Game Screen appearance has changed
10) New Gear
1) An icon was added to the lobby name in "Lobby Select" menu.
2) The time in which one can enter the survival lobby was restricted.
3) Automatching lobby was divided.
4) Survival lobby was divided.
5) The headshots invalid lobby was added.
1) The figure of the displayed ranking was increased.
2) The quantity of the ranking which moves by the left button or the right button was changed.
3) When viewing personal details, corresponding rules pages will be opened by default.
4) The GRADE display of the player details was synchronized with the "Community Support Page".
1) The total number of the Teams currently in battle is added to "Survival match List".
2) "Clan Members Only" is added to the stance of "Create Team".
3) "Clan Members Only" is added to the condition of the filtering options.
4) The icon of "Spanner" is displayed next to the character name who exists in "Personal" menu etc.
1) "Radar orientation" added in "Gameplay Options".
2) "Appearance Settings" was changed.
3) The icon of EXPANSION which shows the owned pack was added to "Personal Stats".
4) The icon of "Beginner" added to the "Personal Stats" of beginners.
5) The E-mail Address was changed from "GM" to "CS"(Customer Support).
6) The new functions "Delete all read messages", "Delete all messages from a particular sender" and "Delete all messages" added to inbox of Mail.
7) Decision method of the "Beginner" was changed.
8) "EXPANSION PACK" is added to the condition of the filtering stance of "Free Battle".
9) The display was added to appear when Reward Points was earned at the time of login and the Automatching play.
10) The display of the current Reward was changed on the Personal menu.
11) Warning is displayed when playing for a long time.
12) The score came to be added through assistance action.
13) Change in the specification of the level up.
14) The icons for "Friendly Fire" and "Voice Chat" and "Lock on" were added to "COMMON SETTINGS" of Free Battle and Survival.
15) The camera was added to the Mk. II’s equipment.
16) The function which turns OFF text chat was added to the "MUTE" menu of "BRIEFING"
17) When one of the teams disappears from Free Battle, the game becomes an invalid match.
18) Mk.II enabled to carry the Dog tag.
19) "Display Magazine" was added to the Mk.II's weapon.
For MEME EXPANSION only
1) New Maps:
- Forest Firefight (F.F.)
- Silo Sunset(S.S.)
- Winter Warehouse (W.W.)
2) New unique characters:
- LIQUID OCELOT
- MEI LING
3) New game mode "Tournament"
- 12:01am EST - November 26th, 2008
Nice one!! Plenty of needed stuff here.
- 12:40am EST - November 26th, 2008
Holy cr ap! They updated the he!! out of that game. Go MGO. I might jump back in since SOCOM was a bust.
- 1:35am EST - November 26th, 2008
H3llyeah, lots of stuff this time, Im coming back for ya!
- 4:56am EST - November 26th, 2008
Looks like Socom is going on the shelf for a good while.
- 5:04am EST - November 26th, 2008
psn id: gingo.... this is how a patch should be, full of bug fixes and improvements instead of just a couple here and there
- 5:28am EST - November 26th, 2008
I love it and all but for some reason, I tried to purchase the package that comes with GENE and MEME altogether and it would not let me purchase it at all. They really need to fix that problem ASAP. I wasn't the only one with this problem.
- 6:52am EST - November 26th, 2008
just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in
- 7:17am EST - November 26th, 2008
- 9:03am EST - November 26th, 2008
i cant create a match on MGO!!!
someone can tell me why?
- 9:38am EST - November 26th, 2008
Great update but I fear it might be too late to try and save this game.
Dave-The-Rave | Dave-The-Rave
- 1:52pm EST - November 26th, 2008
Such a list of updates..and they still haven't got rid of the Konami ID !!? PFFT !!
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!