Resi 5 dominates UK Charts for third week running
- Posted March 31st, 2009 at 04:59 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 11 Comments
The latest ChartTrack data has confirmed that Resident Evil 5 is sitting pretty at the top of the UK All Format Charts for the third consecutive week, beating out the ubiquitous Wii Fit in the process.
Released on March 13, the action horror sequel reacquaints gamers with veteran zombie slayer Chris Redfield as he teams up with newcomer Sheva Alomar in the African region of Kijuju to investigate the latest bio-terrorism threat.
The game has already turned in a solid performance around the globe, with the Japanese PlayStation 3 version of the title recently surpassing the 400,000 mark.
See below for a full round up of the UK Charts ended March 28.
1. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
2. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
3. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
4. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
5. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (THQ)
6. FIFA 09 (EA)
7. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
8. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Rockstar)
9. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Tom Clancy’s HAWX (Ubisoft)
- 12:09am EDT - March 31st, 2009
this game hase taken mooooore than it deserves...........i finished it and not considering re-playing it again....i want classic RE
- 12:17am EDT - March 31st, 2009
the game is awesome and has a huge replay value e.g. mercs mode
- 12:23am EDT - March 31st, 2009
even the mercs mode is not so exciting.....im not saying the game sucks....but it should be a big hit....its just like RE4 with better graphics....look at MGS4 this game is more than great...i expected RE to be the same but no....though im a big fan for RE...but i should say the truth...
- 12:25am EDT - March 31st, 2009
i dont have the game but judging on how the first 2 comments completely contradict each other i dont really know wether ill bother getting it or not
- 12:28am EDT - March 31st, 2009
What is COD4 doing in the charts?
- 1:25am EDT - March 31st, 2009
yes same question here
- 1:53am EDT - March 31st, 2009
lool call of duty 4 still fightin =D
- 8:37am EDT - March 31st, 2009
Very weird seeing cod4 in 9th place!
- 11:58am EDT - March 31st, 2009
I thought UK had intelligent consumers?
- 1:20pm EDT - March 31st, 2009
I'm supprised, all my friends don't play this anymore.
- 3:10pm EDT - April 1st, 2009
can you believe this cod4 killzone looks like it loosing numbers rapidly
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!