WipEout HD update glides onto PSN
- Posted April 7th, 2009 at 20:44 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 10 Comments
Daimion Pinnock, a producer at SCEA, just revealed an upcoming WipEout HD update on the PlayStation Blog. Version 1.30 of WipEout HD, which comes out tomorrow, April 8, introduces a host of new multiplayer features.
Most exciting is the online ranking system, which allows racers to work their way up through 50 ranks from Wipeout Trainee to Wipeout Legend. In addition, players will be able to earn one of 33 badges during online races, based on how they performed. Game invites for PSN Friends and a spectator mode have both been added. Finally, online races have received the following options:
* HUD Weapon Hints on/off
* Opponents - Choose to create a Public, Friends-only or Invite-only game
* Barrel Rolls on/off
* Pilot Assist Allowed on/off
* Number of laps (max 20)
Once again, the free update will release sometime tomorrow, April 8.
- 3:44pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
- 3:48pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
Pretty good stuff.
- 3:50pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
neva enjoyed wipeout
- 4:01pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
Wow the games dead why now ?
- 4:09pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
maybe this will get people online
- 4:12pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
I checked the servers the other day and they were barren.
- 4:17pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
Are there trophies for the online badges, ranks etc...??
lordAlucard | sympozium_666
- 4:21pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
It was so hard to get the trophies that many people had quit and played horrible games Example* Call of duty W@w
- 5:43pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
wow what a long time for new update. whats taking them so long? oh okay thanks for new update
- 8:54pm EDT - April 7th, 2009
hard? i found most of the trophies were too easy
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!