Konami celebrates Metal Gear Online anniversary with bikini DLC
- Posted June 15th, 2009 at 11:23 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 44 Comments
Konami has launched a special bikini-themed downloadable pack for Metal Gear Online in celebration of the game’s first anniversary.
We feel there’s little to elaborate on at this point, so without further ado, here’s a video of the new content in all its glory. Enjoy. Meanwhile, our review of Metal Gear Online can be read here.
- 6:24am EDT - June 15th, 2009
- 6:27am EDT - June 15th, 2009
I love the way Kojima thinks sometimes, classic.
- 6:47am EDT - June 15th, 2009
EPIC DLC, lol
- 6:50am EDT - June 15th, 2009
- 7:18am EDT - June 15th, 2009
At least they're putting the power of the Cell to good use.
- 7:19am EDT - June 15th, 2009
Kojima and his perverted ways....
- 7:20am EDT - June 15th, 2009
i would love to go back and play MGO once more ... but i wont .. i cant buy the DLC .... damn it ... konami plz put all those DLCs on PSN
- 7:25am EDT - June 15th, 2009
3000~5000 reward points, too expensive.
- 7:27am EDT - June 15th, 2009
- 7:41am EDT - June 15th, 2009
that $h!t looked creepy as heII
- 7:48am EDT - June 15th, 2009
I've recently gotten back into playing MGO and it's great fun! The variety of game modes, pacing and weird humour is awesome! I wish there was better mic support and in game XMB but probably one of my fav multi player games none the less.
- 8:21am EDT - June 15th, 2009
Did u rike it?
- 8:40am EDT - June 15th, 2009
I would love to creep up behind somebody doing that with my shotgun!!! lol
- 9:18am EDT - June 15th, 2009
- 9:22am EDT - June 15th, 2009
Once again PSU is quite late. I've been enjoying the bikini for about half a week now lol j/k. I'm surprised there's an article on this... Go Kojima! MGO still ROCKS!
- 9:38am EDT - June 15th, 2009
well...........hes................a........ a never mind, hes one pathetic person.
- 9:43am EDT - June 15th, 2009
Just when I thought Kojima could not produce something even more lame than the acting in his games and the ridiculously long cut scenes, he goes and does something like this. I am setting my copy of MGS4 on fire. So, instead of creating 30 trophies for the game, THIS is what they did instead. Fanboys are the biggest reason why game developers do the dumbest things. You will approve of ANYTHING.
- 9:46am EDT - June 15th, 2009
Something for the jap nerds to enjoy :D
- 10:02am EDT - June 15th, 2009
@ 17..... I couldn't agree more. I would love to have MGS4 trophies but the way how things look now that might not happen till MGSR comes out.
- 10:23am EDT - June 15th, 2009
@17 - What exactly would trophies do for the game?
You really need to get some perspective, and for god's sake, sell your copy of MGS4 with your PS3 to someone who appreciates greatness!
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!