New Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition trailer
- Posted January 16th, 2010 at 12:46 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 17 Comments
Capcom has unleashed a new trailer for its upcoming Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (known as 'Alternative Edition in Japan) for your consumption.
Seen below, the trailer depicts both gameplay and cut-scene footage taken from the new 'Lost in Nightmares' and 'Desperate Escape' scenarios. For those unaware, the former stars Chris Redfield and partner Jill Valentine infiltrating the home of Umbrella founder Ozwell E. Spencer, while the latter has Valentine working alongside fellow BSAA comrade, Josh Stone.
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition is due out in March 2010.
Sonan | Sonan
- 12:34pm EST - January 16th, 2010
Guess who just made a mess in his pants? This guy! Dare I think I saw a zombie? This DLC can't come soon enough :D
- 9:54pm EST - January 16th, 2010
- 11:21pm EST - January 16th, 2010
do you need the re5 game to play this? if you do dam i sold mine
- 9:15am EST - January 17th, 2010
is it the old mansion from the first game?
- 2:00pm EST - January 17th, 2010
I'm glad that I havn't brought RE5 already, that way, I'll just buy the gold edition, lol!
- 3:49pm EST - January 17th, 2010
I dont think its exactly the old mansion from the frist game but i guess it looks very simillar to the first game thats why it reminded them 8 years ago in racoon city (first game) when they went together to that mansion.
- 7:03pm EST - January 17th, 2010
I can't wait for this :D
- 11:21pm EST - January 17th, 2010
Glad also I didnt get the game yet. The Gold edition is defiintely the way to go. March cant come fast enough for me
- 11:28pm EST - January 17th, 2010
weird.. both the Arklay Mansion (RE1) and the Spencer Mansion (re0) were blown up.....
- 11:58pm EST - January 17th, 2010
Nice beginning to a Gimp suit Christ...didn't realize you were into that LOD/Little Red Riding Hood crossover...
- 1:15am EST - January 18th, 2010
More Jill! :D
- 8:09am EST - January 18th, 2010
@#1 ... as far as i know this isnt going to be DLC... its on a bluray disc. it includes the regular RE5 plus these two new 'Lost in Nightmares' and 'Desperate Escape' scenarios plus all the current DLC thats available for the current RE5...
- 1:50pm EST - January 18th, 2010
I've been wanting to buy RE5... the gold edition seems to be the perfect time to do that :D.
- 8:31pm EST - January 18th, 2010
yes, this will also be available to download from psn.
wont get it all at once, episode 1 and a costume pack in feb. then the rest in march.
- 11:32am EST - January 24th, 2010
this is gonna be crazy
- 6:54pm EST - February 6th, 2011
hey psu, how come you guys don't have a review score for this edition?
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!