Nail'd debut trailer
- Posted April 24th, 2010 at 11:56 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 19 Comments
Techland has lifted the curtains on the debut trailer for its adrenaline-fuelled ATV console outing, Nail’d.
Due out on PS3, PC and Xbox 360, Nail’d adopts a more exaggerated approach to quad racing, offering gamers the chance to compete in ridiculously high mountain jumps at blindingly fast speeds.
The press blurb reads: "Nail'd is truly a hellish ride," adding, "No other racing game has ever featured such differences in altitude!"
Check out the trailer below.
- 7:00am EDT - April 24th, 2010
LOL @ ATV games they bring out the beer drinking redneck in all of us.
- 7:31am EDT - April 24th, 2010
Is't just me or is this a lame copy of motorstorm?
- 8:31am EDT - April 24th, 2010
thats just a hot mess
- 8:53am EDT - April 24th, 2010
reminds me of Excite truck from wii, and that disney atv game.. Pure... but i didnt see tricks in this one@!
- 9:15am EDT - April 24th, 2010
lol why are they re-releasing Pure with a different name? Meh, Motorstorm is the only offroad racing series I'll bother with. Those games are great with friends.
- 10:17am EDT - April 24th, 2010
it will take something special to beat motorstorm & mx vs atv reflex, but anything with slipknot deserves a chance
- 11:04am EDT - April 24th, 2010
I still think Motorstorm is better..
- 12:14pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
@2 yeah looks like a very toned down version of Motorstorm and abit of Pure...a big Meh
- 12:44pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
Looks a lot like PURE 2 to me...
- 1:06pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
Pure 2 ??
- 2:53pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
I guess it's good news for 360 only owners. As for ps3 owners, mehh.
- 3:14pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
LOL it's just a rip off of PURE; seems like these noobs have never heard of PURE either =P
- 4:53pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
likes like a straight rip off of pure with gay music
- 7:04pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
another racing game to test the might motorstorm.
- 8:41pm EDT - April 24th, 2010
Rentable? Looks kinda weak
- 12:11am EDT - April 25th, 2010
@9 A big meh? again? Didn't you learn your lesson last time you posted that comment.
- 9:28am EDT - April 25th, 2010
I'll be sticking to MotorStorm thanks.
- 5:03pm EDT - April 25th, 2010
why do companies keep making these ATV games? theres never anything new and different.... they should throw in dinosaurs, that would keep people on their toes...
- 9:10pm EDT - April 25th, 2010
select motorstorm then past motorstorm then rename motorstorm to Nail'd and VOILA!!!!! a new Game
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!