Afterfall: Insanity heading to PS3 next year
- Posted November 1st, 2010 at 22:57 EDT by Eric Blattberg
- 5 Comments
Afterfall: Insanity, a survival-horror shooter from Polish development studio Nicolas Games, will be coming to PS3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2011, publisher Just A Game announced.
Afterfall: Insanity—clearly titled by some sort of game-naming supercomputer—is set in the near-future of 2032, when mankind has been driven underground due to the nuclear holocaust. The player takes control of a psychologist named Adam, who must fight his way through Unreal Engine 3-rendered ruins and underground mines in order to survive the usual wave of mutants that always seem to accompany the apocalypse.
Why must you mutants always be so violent?
We'll have more on Afterfall: Insanity as it becomes available.
- 7:12pm EDT - November 1st, 2010
This game could be really cool, but I feel that it's going to suck.
- 7:32pm EDT - November 1st, 2010
no co-op, unreal engine 3 ps3... pass
- 3:36am EDT - November 2nd, 2010
How do you know it doesn't have co-op?
Most games use unreal 3 btw...
And it's a psn game so...
- 7:45am EDT - November 2nd, 2010
1. It say "the player" as in one player takes control of the character adam. If it was more than one player I would assume they would have said "players take control of," and named more than one name. It could change but most likely not.
2. Yes I do know alot of multiplat games use Unreal, but not the ones I play. The only Unreal made game I have and also really enjoy is Batman:AA. Seems like all the other ones always have loads of "hiccups".
3. But yea I didn't know it's a PSN game maybe it could be good sold at the right price for just a psn game. We'll see.
But most likely like I said this game looks like a pass.
On the topic of Survival horror I would really like a Squad Based survival horrow game. That "The Thing" game for PS2 was fun.
- 9:19pm EDT - November 2nd, 2010
i never heard of this game before. wonder if there's any game play footage.
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!