Black Ops holds off AC: Brotherhood, NfS: Hot Pursuit from UK top spot
- Posted November 22nd, 2010 at 10:54 EDT by Michael Harradence
Activision’s commercial juggernaut Call of Duty: Black Ops has brushed off competition from the release of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit this past week, denying both titles the UK Chart top spot.
The Cold War-era FPS holds firm at number one for its second consecutive week, with Brotherhood and Hot Pursuit having to make do with second and third place, respectively.
Check out the full top ten below.
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Treyarch, Activision)
2. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
3. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Criterion Games, EA)
4. FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
5. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
6. Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)
7. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo, Nintendo)
8. Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Level 5, Nintendo)
9. Kinect Sports (Rare, Microsoft Game Studios)
10. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo, Nintendo)