Gran Turismo 5 update 1.07 arrives on the starting grid
- Posted February 26th, 2011 at 18:24 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 1 Comments
Polyphony Digital’s lifted the bonnet on yet another Gran Turismo 5 update for your consumption.
Update 1.07 chucks in a number of fresh tweaks, including the ability to call up a friends-only leaderboard in the game’s Drift and Time Trial modes, as well as a couple of other handy fixes.
Get the full skinny on the update below.
- - - - - - -
[Major Changes and New Features]
In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare laptimes with them, allowing you to compete just between your friends for the best laps and scores.
[Correction of Known Issues]
- The calculation of performance points (PP) which is an index of a car's performance, is now calculated without taking into account the tyre selection.You can now combine the performance point restriction and the tyre restriction when setting the regulations for a lounge.
- Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
- Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.
- Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (Including those in a gift car ticket form) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When lending and borrowing cars between friends, please utilise the car loan system
- 10:14am EST - February 27th, 2011
well, that was fast. Not that much content though