- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Homefront, with its gripping premise and well-orchestrated battles, is all about ambiance and emotion. This is a great starting point for a new series, and if Kaos Studios can fix some of the minor issues, Homefront could potentially topple its well-established competition.
- Highly emotional and exciting battles
- Terrific depiction of a war-torn America
- The multiplayer battle points system makes for epic competition
- The A.I. creates in-game frustration
- Multiplayer could use additional modes
- Graphics are fairly muted and quickly become bland
(continued from previous page) ...Studios and THQ. A rich, realistic setting coupled with an interesting and emotional premise help set Homefront apart from its well-established competition. If Kaos Studios can iron out the A.I., improve the depth of the graphics, and offer a bit more in the multiplayer mode, the sequel could be an incredible game. But for now, Homefront is a solid experience, filled with memorable moments and exciting action. There is plenty here to keep just about any FPS-gamer satisfied. If you are ready to peek into a fictional, alternative reality, and play a game with tried and trusted mechanics, you are more than ready to join the resistance.