Kevin Butler is VP of Silent but Deadly in SOCOM 4 ad
- Posted April 15th, 2011 at 14:59 EDT by Mike Harradence
- 5 Comments
Sony marketing mogul Kevin Bulter’s popped up in yet another game commercial, this time flogging upcoming tactical shooter SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs as the ‘VP of Silent but Deadly.’
Check out Butler in action below. Oh, and be sure to check out our SOCOM 4 review while you’re at it.
- 10:38am EDT - April 15th, 2011
lol, love the end. I don't think these KB ads can go stale
- 12:15pm EDT - April 15th, 2011
he he its Rob Roy from socom 1 and socom 2 cover (also ftb series) in the background lol
- 12:17pm EDT - April 15th, 2011
- 6:36pm EDT - April 15th, 2011
LMFAO @ the giant pretzel and the donut rigged up to KB's vest!!! I think he's prepared for the wrong battle!
- 7:09pm EDT - April 15th, 2011
No lightace .. no they will not. This guy is hilarious...
ALRIGHT GUYS ..... GREEN UP!!!!
This will permanently ban this user and delete all associated comments. This action is irreversible, are you SURE you want to do this?!