- Posted August 3rd, 2011 at 17:16 EDT by Steven Williamson
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
40% substance, 60% style, Limbo is an engrossing puzzle game and one of the highlights of PSN games this year.
- Brilliant Tim Burton-like art style
- Great audio work creates an eery atmosphere
- Lots of puzzle variety and challenge
- The unsatisfactory conclusion to the storyline
- Trial and error approach can be frustrating
(continued from previous page) ...challenging and make the most out of the simple moves. Furthermore, Limbo's art-style and solid level design make some familiar mechanics still feel very fresh. Limbo seems a little pricey at £9.99, for what amounts to a 5 hour campaign, but it's an immersive game that challenges you with some addictive puzzles and enriches you with its unique visual style. There aren't many games like Limbo around, and among the deluge of first-person shooters and big budget action adventures it's a breath of fresh air.
- Page 1
- Page 2