Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection Review
- Posted September 3rd, 2011 at 17:31 EDT by Michael Harradence
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
A retro-fused bundle offering some of the most iconic 2D fighters ever conceived, the MK Arcade Kollection is ultimately let down by a shockingly bad online component and dodgy sound issues.
- The vast array of classic finishing moves
- The satisfying old school combat
- The chance to relive those glorious days of early-mid 90s brawling!
- The broken and laggy online mode
- The various sound-related issues
- The lack of extra content
(continued from previous page) ...the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is a decent investment, offering three of the most prolific 2D brawlers of the 90s for an affordable price. However, there’s no denying the lack of extra content comes as a disappointment, and the unforgivably messy online component coupled with patchy audio work makes me a little gutted that these classic games didn’t get the digital re-release they thoroughly deserved.