PlayStation Vita Unboxing - UK Launch
- Posted January 12th, 2012 at 03:26 EDT by PSU Staff
- 5 Comments
It seems like we’ve been waiting for an eternity, but finally PS Vita has landed at PSU towers.
UK editor, Steven Williamson received a mysterious brown package this morning and decided to film the initial moments unraveling his shiny new black gaming device with the enthusiasm of a man who had just met up again with his long-lost lover (keep an ear out for what sounds like groans of pleasure as he caresses those lovely analog sticks.)
Excitement slightly got the better of him and he neglected to mention the 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera on the PS Vita, which is easily done considering it’s so tiny, nestled just to the top left of the four action buttons.
Sit back and enjoy this little taster of PS Vita ahead of its launch of February 22, 2012. Over the next few weeks and beyond, PSU will be the site to visit for coverage of Sony’s new hand-held, bringing you a comprehensive hardware review and opinions on as many launch titles as our sore analogue-twiddling, button-mashing fingers can manage. When Steven has finished making love to his Vita we may even furnish you with a few features or two.
- 10:52pm EST - January 11th, 2012
- 11:59pm EST - January 11th, 2012
nd so is the Vita.
- 6:46am EST - January 12th, 2012
don't forget some important details in the review :
- how does the 3G work for subscriptions to operators (can we use an existing cell phone subscription or just add an option?)
- how does the new "remote play" work?
- any way to send images from the Vita to a TV? (I know it was announced that there won't be the plug we have now but there will be a plug for headphones so there may be a way with special cables?)
- 6:54am EST - January 12th, 2012
At the moment, we can't even get Remote Play to work
- 1:38pm EST - February 14th, 2012
When is Dust514 going to be releast and will it work on PS Vita ?