U.K. Charts: London 2012 still on top
- Posted August 6th, 2012 at 05:41 EDT by Michael Harradence
Olympic fever is still very much the name of the game over on the U.K. All Format Charts, with multi-format juggernaut London 2012 top of the pack for a second week running.
Other than that it’s been a pretty uneventful week, though a couple of last year’s heavy hitters have snuck back in to the charts, such as Assassin’s Creed: Revelations and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Have a gander at the Top Ten below.
1. London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
2. Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
3. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
4. Batman: Arkham City – Warner Bros. Interactive
5. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
6. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – Ubisoft
7. The Amazing Spider-man – Activision Blizzard
8. Battlefield 3 – Electronic Arts
10. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard