LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Review
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
This compelling, imaginative adventure is the best LittleBigPlanet yet and breaks new ground in a hybrid space of touch-and-button-based gaming that is only possible on PlayStation Vita.
- Exceptional platforming and level design, augmented by clever new mechanics
- An empowering suite of creation tools that take full advantage of PS Vita's unique features
- Bridges the gap between console-quality gaming and mobile accessibility
- The rare inconsistency with touch response
- No support for user-made levels from previous installments
(continued from previous page) ...paint the future of portable gaming with finger swipes and photographs? The answer isn't clear, but the end result is. LittleBigPlanet PS Vita is magnificent fun, a remarkable display of innovation that is only possible on PlayStation Vita, and the very best reason to own one.