- Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- September 12th, 2012
- Release Date (UK):
- December 31st, 1969
- Online Players:
- Lexis Numérique
- M [Mature]
- PSU Rank:
- 0 of 1169 Games
- PSU Rank on PS3:
- 0 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- An action adventure/puzzle game that is played out in the style of a television crime show like Professor Layton meets CSI.
About Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All
In the game, players take on the role of Red Johnson, a private investigator on the streets of a city where the crime rate is skyrocketing. Players must use clues, solve puzzles and question witnesses to investigate a murder, all while staying out of harm's way.
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Great value puzzler with a decent plot and some twists that you just won't see coming.
- You get great bang for your buck. Up to ten hours of gameplay for $9.99 is a steal
- The puzzles provide significant challenge and are very rewarding
- The characters are humorous and the story has plot twists that you will never see coming
- The difficulty of puzzles can be off-putting and poorly worded clues are even more frustrating
- There is little to no replayability value after the game is completed
- While the story is entertaining, it struggles to pull you in
Do you like investigations? Do you like solving puzzles? Do you like sexual innuendos? If you answered yes to one or all three of these questions, then Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All is the right game for you. Entertaining detective/adventure games are few and far between, but I am happy to say that Red Johnson’s Chronicles is one of those few. It is a polished PlayStation Network title that provides hours of ...