- LEGO Lord of the Rings
- Sub Genre:
- Release Date (US):
- Fall 2012
- Release Date (UK):
- Fall 2012
- Online Players:
- TT Games
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- RP [Rating Pending]
- PSU Rank:
- 0 of 1169 Games
- PSU Rank on PS3:
- 0 of 0 Games
- Additional Information:
- Also available on PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360, DS and 3DS.
About LEGO Lord of the Rings
Based on the epic fantasy movie trilogy, Lego Lord of the Rings sees players hopping into the shoes of their favorite LotR characters as they embark on a quest to destroy the One Ring. Aside from battling against Orcs, Trolls and more, you'll experience some of the film's most iconic scenes, and explore areas such as the Misty Mountains and the Mines of Moria.
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
A fantastic tribute to The Lord Of The Rings franchise and one of the best LEGO games to boot.
- Top notch production that does LOTR justice throughout with great audio, voice-acting and a fantastic looking game-world.
- Feels more like an adventure game than previous LEGO iterations with RPG elements, enjoyable exploration in appealing LOTR world and exciting bouts of action.
- So much to do, unlock and collect that it will keep you busy for months. Seamless co-op play is excellent.
- Questionable friendly A.I. Seeing your Fellowship fall off a bridge when they simply had to walk across it can be frustrating.
- Occasionally poor camera angles can lead to misjudged jumps while platforming.
One thing you can guarantee each time that Traveller’s Tales (TT) takes one of our beloved movie franchises and turns it into a brick-bashing videogame is that it will do it justice in terms of the way it presents these popular stories. The English software house has an impressive back-catalogue of LEGO games based of popular movies to prove that notion, including Harry Potter, Star Wars and Batman. TT takes the most pop...
LEGO Lord of the Rings News
LEGO: Lord of The Rings is out now in North America for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita, and to celebrate, TT Games has released a launch trailer. Tolkien fans can now play as their favorite characters including members of the Fellowship, Nazgul, Sauron, Gollum, Balrog and over 84 others. Player...
Telltale Games, the developers behind LEGO: The Lord of the Rings, has released a new trailer highlighting the comedic side of their unique take on Peter Jackson's epic movie trilogy. All of Middle Earth will be available toexplore in the console versions of the adventure title, a first for a Lo...
LEGO The Lord of the Rings will be released on home consoles in North America on November 13, Warner Bros. has announced. Interestingly, the handheld versions – 3DS, DS and PlayStation Vita – are in shops now, while over in the U.K. the game will be released across all formats on Nove...
Warner’s unveiled the official Gamescom 2012 trailer for upcoming adventure LEGO The Lord of the Rings for your viewing pleasure. Check it out below. Due out in October 2012, LEGO’s unique adaptation of the Tolkien-inspired film trilogy features music and voice acting from the P...
Brand new Lego The Lord of the Rings screens have been released for Comic-Con this week. The screens remind us that these Lego games are totally cute, and fun, and addicting. We just hope it does justice to The Lord of the Rings universe. The game follows Peter Jackson’s films and is ba...