Medal of Honor: Warfighter Review
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Shooting in Warfighter is excellent, and the presentation is great, but it doesn't stop the game from being broken literally, and thematically.
- Lighting and detailed textures breathe life into the game's environments
- Guns feel realistic and satisfying
- Glitchy gameplay becomes annoying and repetitive
- The game's story is told poorly, and directly conflicts with gameplay
- There's nothing new here; even the game's most exciting moments are outdated, forgettable and lazy
(continued from previous page) ...lives he's ended. Warfighter can't decide if it wants to portray these soldiers as scarred men or action heroes. Though firing the weapons feels very good, the firefights suffer because of poor AI and level design. Some of the events and vehicle sections during the campaign show promise and provide a break from the monotonous shoot-outs, but they aren't enough to save the game from being boring, and generic. The game's multiplayer provides a decent amount of fun, but, compared even to multiplayer shooters of past, it feels outdated.