Ben 10: Omniverse review
- PSU Review Score
- Avg. user review score:
You must be logged in to rate a game
Fans of the series should enjoy the story, variety of playable characters and fast-paced combat.
- Fast-paced hack and slash combat
- Decent leveling system with plenty of new combos for aliens to learn
- Soundtrack fits the game perfectly
- The camera can be very annoying at times
- Main campaign is very short and there's a lack of other game modes
- The co-op A.I team mate is questionable
(continued from previous page) ...camera is mostly static, it can be annoying when making jumps, and on numerous occasions we found ourselves accidentally jumping into a pit or some lava. Thankfully the game has multiple well-placed checkpoints, which means if you do die you never have to go back too far to try again.
The main campaign is pretty short, only lasting approximately six hours with 11 levels in total. Once you complete the game however, you do get access to new game plus, which expands the main game a little bit. However, because of how linear the levels are and how easy the secret items are to find, there’s not much replay value unless you’re a huge fan of the show. Nevertheless, even with some of its faults, Ben 10: Omiverse is still a very good hack and slash game with a great soundtrack that fits the action well, and kids should enjoy playing as their favourite characters from the much-loved T.V series.
- Page 1
- Page 2