The Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception multiplayer beta is in full swing and the first patch v1.01 has just landed fixing a number of reported glitches.
In any beta phase you’d expect teething problems, but it looks like Sony Computer Entertainment and Naughty Dog are keeping a close eye on the online developments drafting in a host of improvements that should enhance the game.
Here’s the list of changes:
• Temporarily removed Plunder gametype from matchmaking
• Added in Free For All to replace Plunder
• Temporarily disabled Facebook integration
• Removed Yemen from map rotation in Free For All. Yemen will return during its regularly scheduled week.
• Temporarily removed Cursed from Power Play rotation
• Fixed issue where a crash would occur when backing out of multiplayer
• Fixed frequent slowing of framerate that could lead to the Beta freezing
• Fixed a crash involving Emblems
Uncharted 3’s multiplayer beta kicked off on June 28 to PlayStation Plus subscribers and anyone who pre-ordered inFamous 2. The second beta stage will be available to all and will go live on July 4, 2011.