The PlayStation Blog has posted the change list of “minor enhancements” on the way to Sony’s newest portable gaming device.
The update adds a function to toggle notification on and off, more options for power saving, as well as changes to Live Area and the on screen keyboard.
See the official update description below.
- A “Notification Alert” option will be added to Settings, so you can toggle alerts on or off
- “After 10 minutes” will be added to the time options under Power Save Settings
- An Arrow icon will now appear when PS Vita finds new activities in the LiveArea
- Caps Lock will be supported in the On Screen Keyboard
Sony also points out that there are several ways to update the firmware on your Vita:
- Select “System Update” under the “Settings” menu and download the firmware directly to your PS Vita over Wi-Fi.
Connect your PS Vita to a PS3 or a PC/Mac and update via Content Manager.
Not the biggest changes, but we’ll take what we can get, right?
Source: PS Blog