Dylan Jobe, director of the high-flying online battle title Warhawk, recently revealed all details regarding the game's upcoming v1.2 patch on the official PlayStation Blog.
This is a truly encompassing patch, that both fixes current issues and adds new and exciting features and options. The full list of changes follows:
* Five new layouts
* Clan game server option
* Buddy slot reservations
* Integrated Warhawk Store
* Updated CTF capture/return behavior
* Internal stat padder protection
* Booster Pack status display at join game list
* DualShock 3 integration
* Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight)
* Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed
* Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, Official Warhawk, etc)
* Added new server full/open filter
* Fall damage exploit fixed
* Dismount into walls exploit fixed
* Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
* Auto-kick of idle players.
* Add to Favorites button added to end game screen
* Increased VOIP volume when not using headset
There is a new layout for each current map, generally focused on smaller four to eight player skirmishes. The layouts are as follows:
* Eucadia: High City
* Island Outpost: Standoff
* The Badlands: South City
* Destroyed Capitol: Garden Showdown
* Archipelago: Close Corridors
Finally, Jobe confirmed the rumored Booster Pack (downloadable expansion). This is likely to launch near v1.2's release sometime in early to mid December.