Today between the time of 8AM and 12PM EST, Warhawk will receive its v1.1 patch during an extended maintenance window.
The patch will consist of the following:
• Stat database stability improvements
• Improved server stability
• Max Clan limit changed from 32 to 64
• Viral Rank-up bug fixed and correct for players that were accidentally ranked up.
• “Time-in-Vehicle” Stats fixed so certain awards can now be granted properly.
Client-Side (this is the one that you will actually download to your PS3)
• Stat connection, fetch/post fixes
• Significantly improved client connection stability
• Quad “????” Ping display bug fixed.
• Added support for Player-Ranked Servers.
• Game synchronization fixes due to fluctuating network conditions (packet-drop).
• Crash fixes for end of game and split screen.
Warhawk Game Director, Dylan Jobe comments, "A couple of things that I want to point out. Some of you were able to download the v1.1 patch before it was "officially" ready. Since this occurred without the server-side updates to compliment it, not all of the fixes would have functioned. Specifically the viral-rank-up fix and the time-in-vehicle stat fix. Once we bring the system back online Friday, 9am Pacific, these fixes will be functional.
Also, once we deploy the patch, when you boot Warhawk, you will be prompted by the XMB to download the v1.1 patch. This is a fast download so it's not a time killer. Once the XMB has pulled the patch down, Warhawk will boot back up and be happy! You will also notice a "v1.1" in the lower right corner of the screen."
Sounds interesting and I assume many will anticipate the updated version of Warhawk. Developed by Incog Inc. Entertainment, Warhawk is an epic online multiplayer PlayStation 3 exclusive that can fit up to 32 players on a given map for long drawn out intense battles. Gamers can experience sharp warfare by foot or taking it to the air, adding depth to the overall experience and replay ability that is surely enjoyed by all. Game modes include Team Deathmatch, Territories Mode, and Capture the Flag.