Ubisoft today released a patch for Far Cry 3 that includes several single and multiplayer updates. The patch is based on community feedback gathered by the Far Cry 3 team and is part of an on-going effort to respond to players and give them more reasons to re-visit Rock Islands, Ubisoft announced.
The patch includes the following updates:
-Outpost reset: Once you complete the game, you may choose to reset the liberated outposts to face the challenge to take them over again.
- A new difficulty setting: Complete the campaign and restart your adventure on the new Master difficulty. It features more challenging enemies and dangerous wildlife.
- New HUD/UK settings: Most on-screen information can be toggled on/off in the settings menu.
- Map Beta Test: Players who upload a new map can now publish it as a beta test to monitor how it is played and improve it before releasing to other players.
- Maps by author: Players will be able to search all the maps created by an author.
- Idle kick: The feature that kicks out idle players during a MP match is removed from custom and private matches.
- The Skip map voting system has been improved with more visibility and time to cast the vote.
The patch is now available for consoles and PC.