BioShock: Infinite remains afloat at the summit of the U.K. All Format Charts this week, marking its third week at number one.
The critically-acclaimed FPS held off competition from Tomb Raider, which continues to snap at the Irrational title’s heels – only 2500 copies separated the two.
It was a quiet week overall though, as no new games made the Top 40, leaving the likes of FIFA 13, Defiance and Luigi’s Mansion 2 to battle it out once more.
Check out a full chart round-up below.
- - - - - -
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
8. Gears of War: Judgement (Microsoft)
9. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
10. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
11. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
12. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
13. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
15. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
16. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
17. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
18. Just Dance 4 (bisoft)
19. SimCity (EA)
20. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)