According to the official GRID forums, Codemasters has released the v1.1 patch for download. This patch was created to fix a variety of issues that gamers have experienced within the gameplay as well as issues taking place during network races. We've included a small list from the detailed lineup of fixes below.
- Several optimisations and performance improvements.
- It is now possible to look left and right while in bonnet camera.
- Fix for a hang when selecting a gear outside the gears available on the vehicle (this was possible with H-Shifter)
- Fix for cars very occasionally flying into the air when hitting kerbs.
- Fixes for custom action maps
- Track rendering optimisations.
If you're wanting to check out the full list of changes, feel free to click here.