After being dominated by the DS and Wii during previous weeks, the PSP is resurfacing in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Japan's February software chart has just been revealed by Famitsu, and according to the top-ten chart, PSP games absolutely crushed their competition. Four of the ten top-selling games were for Sony's portable, two PSP games broke the top three, and the best-selling game, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, is a PSP title. Check out the full chart below.
1. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (PSP): 288,860 units sold
2. Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (DS): 278,664
3. Winning Eleven 2009 (PSP): 177,399
4. Winning Eleven 2009 (PS2): 177,147
5. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS): 170,595
6. Star Ocean: The Last Hope (Xbox 360): 166,027
7. Idolmaster SP (PSP): 121,271
8. Street Fighter IV (PS3): 102,803
9. Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G PSP: the Best (PSP): 86,632
10. Wii Fit (Wii): 69,900