Respawn has unleashed the Apex Legends update 1.75 patch notes for you to gawk at, which arrives one week ahead of the much-anticipated Emergence content drop. This latest update comes with a bunch of key bug and crash fixes, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience.
Read up on the Apex Legends patch notes below.
- Players becoming un-readied when changing legends in ranked queues
- The legend select screen occasionally being skipped
- A rare bug that enabled shooting while downed
- Revenant’s Silence description showing the wrong duration
- Private Match crashes
- Miscellaneous stability fixes
Apex Legends was released for PS4, PC, and Xbox One in February 2019, and amassed more than 50 million players in just one month. The game has seen robust post-launch content support, with new characters, seasons, and more keeping things ticking over.
Unfortunately, it has meant that Respawn is too busy with Apex Legends to make another Titanfall game right now.