The Ark Survival Evolved PS4 2.39 update is out now and comes in at 8GB in size. In addition to fixing a number of bugs, this latest Ark PS4 update also extends the Fear Evolved 4 event to November 6.
You can catch the full Ark Survival Evolved PS4 2.39 update patch notes below.
Ark Survival Evolved PS4 Update 2.39 – Patch Notes, File Size
- Fear Evolved 4 is now available until November 6th! Enable with -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved
- C4 will no longer float when attached to dinos that have been cryo’d
- Players can demolish structures quickly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be transferred
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash
Source: [Survive The Ark]