Mundfish has lifted the wraps off the Atomic Heart update 1.10 patch notes for you to gawk at, with Japanese voiceovers being the main order of the day here alongside a series of fixes for the BioShock-esque shooter.
Japanese voice-over availability
The game now also includes Japanese voice-over, featuring some of the finest and best Japanese voice actors including:
- Akio Otsuka (Solid, Naked, Solidus, and Venom Snake in Metal Gear, Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts, Batou in Ghost in the Shell, Blackbeard in One Piece, and more) as Dmitry Sergeyevich Sechenov
- Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata in Gintama, Gyoumei Himejima in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Joseph Joestar in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Yusuke Kitagawa in Persona 5, and more) as Michael Stockhausen
- Yuki Kaji (Eren Yeager in Attack On Titan, Koichi Hirose in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Sabito in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Lyon Vastia in Fairy Tail, and more) as Viktor Petrov
- Ami Koshimizu (Ryuko Matoi in Kill la Kill, Kallen Stadtfeld in Code Geass; Yukiko Amagi in Persona 4, Beidou (Hokuto in Japanese) in Genshin Impact (Japanese Dub), and more) as Larisa Filatova
- Fixed an issue with getting stuck in geometry—it’s now possible to get out by jumping
- Fixed an issue with crafting resources when they couldn’t be lifted from a mob or received by disassembling a weapon
- Fixed an issue with objects flickering in some places
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOLVING SOME ISSUES
- We cannot guarantee or support the game if the Atomic Heart game client has been modified by any third-party software. If this happens, you should uninstall this software and reinstall the game.
- If you encounter issues on Steam, first check the integrity of the game files as described here. This may solve the issues.
- Updating the driver to the latest version may improve performance (NVIDIA only).
The problem with unlocking achievements has already been solved, but in some very rare cases, the following issues may occur:
- There may be some delay in unlocking achievements on a platform that requires an Internet connection for this process;
For those whose achievements were achieved entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may be some issues, which can be solved as follows:
- In case the achievements were not unlocked, even though their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game.
- In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but the “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes” achievement has not been unlocked for achieving them all, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game. Data will be recalculated at the launch of the new game, which will entail unlocking the achievement.