EA DICE will be adding Battlefield 1 perks shortly, and they could be available prior to the release of the upcoming expansion, In the Name of the Tsar.
Unlike previous games in the series, Battlefield 1 didn’t launch with a perks or specialisations system, but the new update will allow you to customise your classes.
Each player will have three specializations available from the outset: Flak, Cover and Quick Regen, and other perks can be unlocked through completing challenges called Service Assignements.
Generic perks for all classes
- Flak: Incoming damage from explosions is reduced by 15%
- Cover: Incoming suppression is reduced by 25%
- Quick Regen: Decrease time before Out of Combat Heal by 20%
- Quick Unspot: Decrease length of time you are Spotted by 2 seconds
- Bayonet Training: Bayonet charge lasts longer and recovers more quickly
- Hasty Retreat: Increase your maximum sprint speed by 10% whilst you are Suppressed
- Camouflage: When moving slowly or stationary you are invisible to Spot Flares
- Juggernaut: Your Gas Mask also reduces explosive damage by 15% (does stack)
- Controlled Demolition: TNT is now detonated sequentially
- Stimulant Syringe: Reviving an ally give you both a 20% sprint speed for 8 seconds (Does not stack)
- Concealed Rescue: Downed Squad Mates within 20m drop smoke to cover their revival (40s cooldown)
- Scapegoat: A decoy is automatically deployed when struck below 35 health by a distant enemy (30s cooldown)
- Perimeter Alarm: When your Trip Mine is triggered enemies within 15m are marked on the mini-map
- SupportUnbreakable: Incoming suppression is reduced by 75% when your Bipod is deployed
- Pin Down: The Duration an enemy remains spotted is extended via Suppression
Testing of the new Battlefield 1 specialisation will be made available to PC CTE players shortly, before an update adds them to console. A firm release date has yet to be revealed.
Due for release in September, players can also look forward to the In the Name of the Tsar expansion for Xbox One, PS4 and PC, which will feature six new maps, extra weapons and vehicles as players move to the Eastern Front for a ferocious battle alongside the Russian army.