The Battlefield 2042 update 1.41 patch notes have been blown open by DICE, revealing another batch of fixes for gameplay and Hazard Zone.
- AI Soldiers will no longer stand mindlessly firing at Irish’ Fortification System, because well, they have intelligence, right?
- Resolved an issue that resulted in the Underbarrel Smoke Grenade dissipating too quickly within certain weather conditions.
- Improved scenarios that resulted in players receiving explosive damage through walls
- Fixed an exploit that caused players to keep downed players in a Being Revived state.
- Lowered Dozer’s Shield Bash Range by 16%.
- Reduced Horizontal Recoil Pull on the K30.
- Resolved an issue that resulted in a downed Specialist standing up during the revive process.