Raven Software has unholstered a new batch of Call of Duty Warzone patch notes, which dishes out another range of bug fixes and weapon changes for the free-to-play shooter. Read up on the latest Call of Duty Warzone update below.
Related Content – Sony PS5 Complete Guide – Everything Explained On PlayStation 5 For New Users
- Fixed an issue causing the BP50 (VG) Completionist Camo Challenges to not appear.
- Fixed an issue causing the Zombies Camo tab to not appear for the BP50 (VG).
- Fixed an issue causing Loadouts to fall through the ground near Peak.
- Fixed an issue causing Loadouts to be launched into the air when shot with a Rocket
- Fixed an issue causing some Weapon Rarities to be incorrect.
» Assault Rifles «
- Min Damage decreased to 21, down from 22
» Light Machine Guns «
Lienna 57 (VG)
- Upper Torso Damage Multiplier Decreased to 1.0, down from 1.05
- Min Damage Decreased to 24, down from 27
» Sniper Rifles «
Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle (VG)
- Bullet Velocity decreased to 900, down from 980
» Submachine Guns «
Armaguerra 43 (VG)
- Min Damage decreased to 21, down from 23