Funcom has announced the full Conan Exiles patch notes for the latest PS4 game update. Check out the full details below.
Conan ExilesPatch Notes PS4 – Jan. 30
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue where some assets were taking up too much memory.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of building exploits.
- Fixed an exploit regarding logging out while climbing.
- Fixed an exploit regarding attribute points.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot bases that had yet not been loaded on the client.
- Fixed a number of undermesh locations and methods.
- Added fuse time to explosive jars to limit the abuse of some macros.
- Fixed an exploit which would allow Javelins and Orbs being thrown through walls and surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where stacks of glitched arrows could be refilled.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow the construction of floating bases.
Building and placeable fixes
- Doors are now aligned to Stable Fence Gate Frame and Stable Fence Gate Frame (Pillars) correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Great-sword 3rd heavy attack would not hit reliably.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character cannot attack after unequipping a torch while performing directional attack with a one-handed weapon.
- Battle Standard no longer loses functionality for the player who re-joined the session in the Proving Grounds zone.
- Killing your own pet no longer grants experience points.
- Accuracy 40 perk now correctly works when shooting both players and NPCs.
AI and thrall fixes
- Followers should now correctly consume food on listen servers.
- Thralls and pets should now consume food at a slower rate.
- Fixed an issue where mods would break the hunger system and prevent pets and thralls from eating.
- Fixed an issue where a Rocknose King spawned inside a rock and was unable to move from there.
- Frost Giant Bodyguard can no longer access Accuracy related perks.
- Horses can no longer dive.
- Ownerless thralls will now decay over time as intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed certain NPC’s to be killed without retaliation in the Wine Cellar dungeon.
- Blood stains should now be removed correctly from pets.
- Fixed an additional issue where Pets’ level may reset after dedicated sever restart.
- Fixed an issue where followers would sometimes equip the weapon of the owning player.
- Rusted Chestpiece now provides the same cold resistance as other parts of the Rusted set.
- Rebalanced (increased) damage for Quivering Arrows.
- In-game lootchests should now replenish correctly for other players. This would occur if a player stops interacting by pressing the “ESC” button.
- Some in-game assets had white textures – this should now be fixed.
- Night-vision potions and equipment should now work correctly again.
- Fixed an issue where falling damage would not reduce the mount’s endurance.
- Fixed a few instances where players could ride a Horse in First Person Perspective camera.
- The “Explore the entire Exiled Lands” Journey Step should now unlock properly.
- Stables collision now more accurately reflects the model.
- All seeds and flowers should now correctly have the same stack-size.
- Fixed an issue where the Khari Soldier mail had visible gaps between the textures on the chest area of the female character.
- Fixed a skinning issue with Poitain Heavy Armor.
Terrain and environment fixes
- Fixed a missing water volume in the underwater passage leading to the Undergate.
Animation and cinematic fixes
- Fixed an issue where corpses would T-pose on spawn and/or death.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to interrupt the dismounting animation.
- Added mounted weapon-equipping animations.
- Fixed an issue where players would always see other players only mount from the left side of the horse.
- Certain character customization options are no longer reset to default while mounted.
- Using a sword while mounted should no longer stutter on dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue that would cause flickering of body parts when creating a female character.
UI and text fixes
- Interacting player armors should no longer be presented in unconscious player inventories when interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue where “Clear Keybinding” option became non-functional after clearing few keybindings when using a controller.
- Fixed an inconsistency between functionality and keywords of building Pieces from the Riders of Hyboria DLC.
- Added contextual information regarding combat while riding a mount.
- Fixed a case where a redundant horse health bar would display on receiving damage from its rider.
- Fixed an issue where follower diet tabs would be empty.
- Fixed additional issues with keybindings.
- Pet and Thrall Strength attribute bonus is now accurately reflected in the Attribute section of the companion Stats.
- Our #spellchekker team fixed various typos and grammar. As a result, they’ve been allowed to experience sunlight for a whooping half an hour.
- Putting a food item that is about to expire into a slot on the shortcutbar no longer permanently dyes the text in that slot orange.
- Clarified a message about trying to equip unsupported mount weapons while mounted.
- Doors in The Warmaker Dungeon should now have information about interaction.
- Server list should no longer show 0.0 Population for all servers.
- The audio for death by lava should now be more audible. #hastalavistababy
- Fixed missing death vocal and dismember sounds.
- Rain Sound Effects are no longer present without a rainy weather inside the “Flooded City” dungeon.