FunCom has announced the Conan Exiles update 1.88 patch notes for you to digest, which comes equipped with a bunch of key performance & stability fixes among other changes. Read up on the latest Conan Exiles PS4 patch notes below.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue that could terminate the game on launch.
- Addressed a couple of additional crashes.
Building and Placeable Fixes
- Addressed an issue that made gate frames unable to be placed if they were not in contact with the ground and a foundation.
General Bug Fixes
- Call of the Dead does now, indeed, call the dead again.
- Mirror Mark spell is now working as intended.
- Addressed an issue where placeables that cast light would not do so unless you looked at them directly.
- Addressed additional instances where interactions between jumping and climbing would present issues under certain circumstances.
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause items in the shortcut wheel to not update their icons.
[Source – Conan Exiles Patch Notes Via Funcom]