Funcom has unwrapped the Conan Exiles update 1.90 patch notes for you to digest, which comes packing a bunch of new stability fixes and other improvements for the long-running survival-MMO. Read up on the latest Conan Exiles patch notes below.
Performance & Stability
- Optimized memory performance regarding the Golem shaping system.
- Addressed an exploit regarding rotating in combat with a controller.
- The Blood Moon Beast should now kill with one hit as intended, despite the Steel Thewed perk.
- Fixed an issue that could block control when summoning an avatar.
- Fixed an issue that would make it not possible to buy items from vendors in dedicated servers.
- Implemented a number of fixes and improvements to the backend system which should result in a more robust experience when acquiring and spending Crom Coins.
- Updated Corrupted Bear recipes to use the correct pet food.
- Addressed a number of small visual issues with Golems where their tools or weapons would show offset under specific circumstances.
- Addressed a number of other small visual issues regarding Golems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Armor Display to not render correctly after a server restart.