CD Projekt RED has published the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.52 patch notes for your viewing pleasure, which offers a number of fixes for quests, UI, as well as crash fixes and memory optimisations for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause wrecked cars or multiple Nomad cars to spawn in traffic when driving fast.
- Fixed an issue where first equip animation could be played repeatedly after recovering a throwing knife.
- The Laminate-armor Media Ballistic Vest can now be found as loot in Japantown.
- Fixed an issue where the recon grenade highlighted non-hostile crowd NPCs.
- Fixed an issue where after using the Take Control quickhack on a device, camera axis were inverted when zoomed in.
- Player won’t be able to purchase again an apartment makeover they already own anymore.
- Added the showering interaction to the Nomad Camp.
- It won’t be possible to hack the Northside apartment before completing Act 1 anymore.
- Fixed an issue where Open World combat events and some scenes could remain disabled after visiting Afterlife until player fast traveled within Watson.
- Automatic Love – Walking into a wall in the elevator in Megabuilding H8 will no longer cause instant death.
- Blistering Love – Fixed an issue where Johnny could despawn if player left the booth before interacting with the projector, blocking progress.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: Demons of War – Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to progress past the “Search the area to collect information” objective.
- Epistrophy – Fixed an issue where the quest could reappear in the Journal instead of being marked as failed after player failed to retrieve any of the cabs.
- I Fought the Law – Fixed an issue where River could drive out of the market area erratically and push V out of world bounds.
- Life During Wartime – Fixed an issue where selecting a blue dialogue option twice upon arriving on the crash site blocked progression.
- Path of Glory – Optional objective “Get dressed” will no longer be incompletable if player collected the clothes before it appeared.
- The Information – Fixed an issue where the doors to Lizzie’s were closed during the hours they should be open, blocking progression.
- The Ride – Fixed an issue where Dex’s car was swerving left and right when driving away.
- With a Little Help from My Friends – Fixed an issue where holocalls and text messages could be blocked if player told Saul about Panam’s plan while the Nomads were driving away.
- Fixed an issue where summoned vehicles could be spawned far away from the player.
- Suicidal Corpos in Corpo Plaza will no longer stand up after the fall.
- Fixed an issue where an Assault in Progress in Arroyo wasn’t visible on the map, hindering progress in The Jungle achievement.
- Gig: Goodbye, Night City – Fixed an issue where the quest didn’t trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: No Fixers – Fixed an issue where the “Park Iris’ car in the garage” optional objective didn’t complete if player stopped in front of the garage.
- Gig: Playing for Keeps – Fixed an issue where all the enemies in the casino were set to Friendly.
- Murk Man Returns Again Once More Forever – Fixed an issue where the Rayfield Caliburn didn’t spawn.
- Added a quest tag to fixer rewards when they’re first found in the stash.
- Opening menus while reading a shard will no longer block the game.
- It won’t be possible to change the position of the marker when a time skip is in progress anymore.
- Fixed an issue where the loot UI could flicker and change before picking up the item.
- Fixed an issue where the English text “A Favor for a Friend” would be displayed regardless of the language version instead of the correct quest name for some tracked quests.
- Fixed animations and missing or displaced objects in various scenes.
- Fixed some issues with animation occurring when performing an aerial takedown using the Hidden Dragon perk.
- Fixed an issue where sandstorms could appear in scenes they weren’t supposed to.
- Fixed an issue where foliage was not affected by different weather conditions.
- Polycarbonate Sport Sunglasses will no longer be visible when switching between Third Person Mode and First Person Mode while driving.
- Memory improvements and crash fixes on next-gen consoles.
- Minor UI optimizations.
- [PlayStation 5] Importing a save while not connected to the PlayStation Network will no longer block the option to continue the game.
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed an issue where a corrupted save was created when player tried to import a PlayStation 4 save when no saves were exported.
- [PlayStation] Fixed an issue where the “Press [Options Button] To Continue” screen registered pressing the button with a delay.
- [PlayStation 5] Wet roads will now be as reflective as on the PC version.
- [PlayStation 5/Xbox Series X] Changing the preset in Video settings will no longer set all the Graphics options to ON automatically.
- [Xbox One/Xbox Series X] Disconnecting the controller and entering the pause menu at the same time will no longer result in player being stuck.
- Enabled aggressive crowds on Stadia.
[Source – Cyberpunk 2077]