Momot presents this with the caveat that this will happen “If all goes according to plan,” so there’s every chance it doesn’t launch tomorrow. But by that same token, it could be live tomorrow.
We don’t yet have the full patch notes for the coming update, but CD Projekt RED has listed a few of what it called the “most important” changes in the update.
You can check out these changes, below.
Cyberpunk 2077 2.01 Update “Most Important Changes”
- The distorted effect caused by selecting a specific dialogue option when talking to Johnny at the end of Automatic Love will no longer persist on the screen.
- V will no longer die in The Heist by falling through the elevator when riding to the 42nd floor with low FPS.
- Fixed an issue where the UI could show controller inputs when playing with keyboard and mouse.
- Made it possible to properly switch to arms cyberware by cycling through weapons.
- Gig: Breaking News will be properly triggered after approaching the quest area.
- Vehicle radio volume will be adjusted so it’s not too quiet when compared to other sounds in the game.
- Addressed the issue of corrupted saves on PlayStation by increasing the maximum save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix the saves corrupted before the update. If you’re experiencing the issue, keep a working save (e.g. resave it as manual save) till 2.01 arrives.
- Performance improvements for both PC and consoles, especially in the Dogtown area.
Source – [Marcin Momot on Twitter]