Bethesda has announced that Deathloop Game Update 3 is available to download today on PS5, and it comes packing a range of major new features, including accessibility options and Photo Mode. You can read more on latest Deathloop patch below.
Express yourself with a wide variety of filters, stickers, poses and other customization options in Deathloop’s brand-new Photo Mode. Available only in single-player, Photo Mode is accessible through the Pause menu in any map or by activating the Photo Mode shortcut. To enable the shortcut on PS5:
- Options > Controls > ‘Controller’ tab > Photo Mode Quick Access > Yes
- Once in-game, double tap the Create button (button to the left of the touchpad) on your DualSense controller to open Photo Mode
- New gameplay settings that allow players to further customize combat in Single-Player Mode (most are not available for Online or Friends modes). This includes increasing or decreasing combat difficulty, adjusting number of Reprises and slowing game speed.
- New HUD and subtitle options, such as customizing the size, opacity and color of various text and graphical elements
- Easier menu navigation, allowing for the use of directional buttons on the controller to navigate up and down menu lists. The cursor speed can also now be adjusted in settings to help with navigating the settings with a controller.
Beyond that, there’s also a selection of PS5 Avatars that you can redeem via the codes below, depending on your region.
- SIEA (North America, South America): 7673-6HNN-K887
- SIEE (Europe, Africa, Middle East, Oceania): 3XF7-QANX-CJ6A
- SIEJ (Japan): QQH5-75NA-3TBP
- SIE Asia (Asia): KB3H-FQNJ-5BCT
- SIEK (South Korea): AN6J-FGNM-CCH7
[Source – PlayStation Blog]