Blizzard Entertainment has unleashed the Diablo 3 update 1.35 patch notes for your consumption, which is now live to download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. Read up on the new Diablo 3 update below.
Diablo 3 Update 1.35 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Misc Updates
- Updated game client to allow in-game entry of passwords longer than 16 characters.
- Fixed an issue with PC Win32 (32-bit) and macOS clients crashing.
- Fixed Wizardspike to more properly proc Frozen Orb.
- Simulacrums casting Grim Scythe with Haunted Visions no longer gain double benefit from Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
- Blessed Hammer will now destroy itself after hitting 63 targets.
- Fixed legacy items stacking with the new items: Gundo Gear, Blade of the Tribes, Scrimshaw, Belt of the Trove, Mortal Drama, Winter Flurry, Wizardspike, Etched Sigil, and Fragment of Destiny.
- Fixed Necromancer’s pets doing extra damage to cursed enemies from a bug caused by the original fix for Haunted Visions + Trag’Ouls Corroded Fang.
- Fixed an issue with Trag’oul’s Corroded Fang not properly applying the correct bonuses to pets.
[Source – Twisted Voxel]